Please pay attention to the following important points before and during your tour:
- Please be at the meeting point on time
- If you can not make it on time, please inform us asap by phone.
- The weather is not always the same, be sure to wear suitable clothing (jumper or jacked for overcast days), firm shoes, sun cream and sunglasses. Flip-flops NOT SUITABLE!
- We want to have fun and we cruise in a moderate tempo, nevertheless the head wind is not to be underestimated.
- Your guide determines the route and speed. Deviations from the pre-planned tours is not possible
- We provide helmets and snoods.
- Refreshments stops along the route are possible but please note that these are not included within the tour price.
- Each trike is equipped with luggage box, where you can store personal belongings but please note we cannot accept responsibility for passengers personal effects.
- Please follow strict the instructions, the guide is responsible for the group and make sure it’s a great adventure for everybody
- Children are full fare passenger, must be a minimum of 6 years of age, at least 1.25m in height and should ride with an appropriate adult
- Due to the nature of this activity, Murcia Trike Tours nor any of its employees accepts responsibility for any injuries resulting from passengers with medical conditions that may deem this activity unsuitable for them.
- Murcia Trike Tours nor any of its employees accepts responsibility for any injuries or loss due to passengers not following the driver’s instructions or acting in a dangerous manner without due regard for their own safety and those around them.
- Murcia Trike Tours will not be held liable for fines due to irresponsible or dangerous practices or general law infringements by the passenger.
- Murcia Trike Tours accepts no responsibility for passengers leaving the tour prior to completing the agreed tour.
- Should the driver feel that any passenger is acting in a dangerous manner without due regard for their own safety and those around them, Murcia Trike Tours reserves the right to cancel the tour on those grounds without refund.
- Your safety whilst on our tours is our highest priority and we will advise you of the Do’s & Don’ts prior to your tour. If in our opinion we consider you to be unsuitable for travel for any reason, we reserve the right to cancel your tour with no refund.
- Tour costs must be paid in full prior to the tour commencing.
- Individual Passengers should not be heavier than 110Kgs.
- Total Weight limit of passengers not to exceed 198Kgs.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to shorten, cancel or re schedule tours and itineraries and days of operation as required.
- Tours for Mobility impaired or disabled passengers; a carer, family member or friend must accompany them to offer assistance as required
- Any photographs taken by Murcia Trikes Tours are owned by Murcia Trike Tours and may be used for Advertising and Marketing.
- We aim to forward photographs taken on the day within 14 days of the tour date.
What is a Trike?
Our trikes are Rewaco Trikes.
A three-wheeled motorcycle-like vehicle, with two wheels in the back making it safe and comfortable to drive.
Are the Trikes automatic?
Our Trikes have a manual transmission .
Can we take the Trikes by ourselves and make our own tour?
No, it’s a guided tour. Our insurance only allows us to take you on guided tours.
Is it required to wear helmets?
Do we pay with Cash or Credit Card?
Cash and Paypal and Bank transfers are currently available.
Can we bring our children on the tour?
Children must be at least 6 years old and have a minimum height of 1.25 cm and the child must be accompanied by an appropriate adult.
Are we taking the Trikes off-road?
No, these Trikes are not suitable for off-road usage.
Can we swim at any of the beaches during the tour?
To cover as many attractions during our tour we can only stop at the beaches for pictures, so we just pass on our way to other attractions. So no, there is no swimming at any of the beaches.
What if it rains?
In Spain it almost never rains. When it does, we have to cancel your tour. We will try to reschedule, if possible.
Where do your tours start?
Our main meeting points are Los Alcazares (outside the 525 Hotel) and Cartagena port for our Cruise Ship Passenger clients.
Can we extend our tour once we are on it?
We try our best to accommodate you wherever we can but it very much depends on what other tours we have booked on the day.
What should I wear?
Comfortable clothes and shoes. We advise you to bring a jumper if its overcast. Sunglasses also make for a more comfortable ride.
Do you provide refreshments?
There are opportunities for refreshment breaks along the route but please note these are not included within the cost of the tour.
Are your prices per person?
Our Prices are per trike, each trike can carry two passengers.
The price you pay is for the trike, you can choose to ride alone or with another passenger. If your party has an odd number (3 or 5 persons) please contact us and we will try to work out a special rate for you
What are your prices?
Our pricing structure is based on an hourly rate, we charge per trike (each trike carries 2 passengers – the price you see is for 2 people NOT each)
- hour € 95.00
- hours €170.00
- hours €240.00
- hours €295.00
Our prices stay the same all year round.
When do your tours start?
Our normal starting times are 10:00hrs, 12:00hrs and 14:00hrs. Please contact us for special requests.